Saturday, February 7, 2009

Pleasantly Surprised

One of the many unexptected blessings


“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

The Lord continues to show me how true this is. That if I am truly being obedient and loving Him with all my heart all things are worked out for my good and His glory. The other surprising thing, which really should not be surprising but is, is that everything worked out for my good continues to exceed my expectations. Even though I expected to be back in east Africa at this time, the Lord continues to show me that He has better things planned for me than I have planned for myself. He continues to pour one blessing after another into my life to show me that it is not either or, but that He delights in giving me all the desires of my heart. He continues to increase my greatest desire which is drawing me closer to Himself as I continue to step out and trust in Him and where He is leading.

No comments: