Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome to our Dukul

Welcome to the Dukul of Bethany and Kim! We are very exciting to have a small place to call our own and have enjoyed adding personal flare to make it feel even more homey.

Our dukul is divided into 3 sections, two of which you will see below. There are two small bedrooms and a larger front/sitting room.
This is our sitting room with our cozy bowl chairs puchased from Uganda. Bethany and I have already gotten great use out of this room as we sit and plan for our next teacher training or watch an episode of Heros on one of our computers.

Welcome to my bedroom! After a year in Mundri I now have a space that is just for me :o). It is a true gift to have a place to go to when I just want to read quiety, journal or just rest.



I love this unique little home. It provides personal space, yet still offers community with the open ceiling and shared common room. Our whole team compound continues to be an inviting peaceful haven.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing these. I've been looking forward to seeing the new place.
Bethany's mom

The Nelsons said...

Looks great Kim! Very cozy

KevinandJD said...

I love it! Thanks for posting the pics.