Monday, February 8, 2010

Vision Retreat

Last week our team spent a week together in Jinja, Uganda. Our purpose was to come together to share ideas and goals for 2010. I think for all of us the week exceeded our expectations. Through the power and presence of the Spirit we shared the desires the Lord has placed on our hearts for 2010. With each new day and each new idea shared you could feel our energy just get more and more enthusiastic for ministry in Mundri. We are also so thankful for the last year of life in Mundri and the freedom we were blessed with to just settle, adjust, learn, listen, observe, and prepare for the ministry ahead. The Lord has now used this time to give us confidence for all that may lie ahead. I will return to Mundri tomorrow (Tuesday) and I am very excited to begin living out the goals I shared and ready to be aware of what the Lord may unexpectedly place before me.

1 comment:

Sally said...

Kim, I am looking for a blogpost (I think it was yours!) on which you talk about how God guided you step by step toward serving in Sudan. Is that no longer on your blogsite? I wanted to show it to one of my daughters. (I was an mk teacher on the Bundibugyo team 20 years ago, and I love reading the blogs of the single women on the WHM teams.)