Friday, July 18, 2008

Joyful Goodbyes



Although it is hard to say goodbye, I am filled with joy and thanksgiving. I continue to be thankful for the opportunity to return to Bundibugyo. Thankful to see friends again, play with the school children more, teach new things, appreciate full moons, ride my bike and walk down the road, and for the ability to bask in the Lord's glory that is revealed in this place. The Lord continues to give me a thankful heart for the times and moments he has given me in this place. Even in the last two days He has surprised me with some good times as I say goodbye to those I love and will miss dearly. Even though I am still not ready to leave, my heart is truly filled with joy believing that the Lord is going to surprise me with His goodness in each moment that still lays ahead.

No comments: