Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Reunions

What a treat it was to see familiar faces from Bundibugyo. Before returning back to e. Africa I was a little sad thinking about how I was going to be so close to Bundibugyo, but not be able to travel there to visit. So of course I was extatic when I found out my friend Amina was traveling to Kampala to come and see me and meet up with one of my Bundibugyo teammates. And then today the two of us went to go and see our friend Harriet who attends University here in Kampala. It was a blast to be in a roomfull of Ugandans, share a meal together, laugh, take pictures, and experience a little of university culture here. So even though I didn't get to travel to Bundibugyo, I am so thankful to have been blessed by reuniting with two good friends. God is GREAT!

1 comment:

The Nelsons said...

Hey Kim! Sounds like things are going really well. I am so happy for you that you got to meet up with Amina!
Like your shirt in the picture :o)
~Amanda