Thursday, April 23, 2009

Safely in London

I am now in London enjoying some time with my teammate Christine and trying to keep ourselves entertained before we board our flight to Uganda. Still got 3 more hours to kill. My flight from Seattle to London was great. I even had a whole row to myself and was able to lay across the seats. The best sleep I have ever had on a plane. I would like to ask though that you pray for my luggage. Two of my trunks did not have a good place for the tracking tag and so the person who checked me in had to create a loop with zip ties and so I am a little nervous about the tags falling off and my luggage getting lost. So please pray that they arrive. Thank you for your continued prayers for my travels. I am happy to report that I am half way there! It has now really set in that I will be back in Uganda tomorrow.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad you had such a great flight to London. I am happy to pray for you as you head over to your new home.(I am Bethany's mom; she is anxious to join you as soon as she can!)