Friday, April 24, 2009

I Have Arrived!!!

Time is an interesting thing because although it has been almost 9 months since I have ridden on the road from Entebbe to Kampala, it feels just like yesterday. The familiar sights, sounds, and smells brought joy to my heart as the taxi driver took me to the guest house. I am thankful for a safe flight. I did not sleep very well and I am beginning to feel it now as I sit here and type this blog entry, but the safe arrival and good company is what really counts. Only 3 out of 4 of my luggage pieces arrived. The 4th one is supposed to come on Monday. Please pray with me that it does. Christine and I are now sitting at the MAF guest house relaxing, trying to stay awake as we wait for three more of our teammates to arrive. Thank you all for praying for my safe travels.

No comments: