Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Three Rs

Rest, Recreation, and Reunions. I am now in Uganda looking forward to reconnecting with friends here, spending some time relaxing, visiting Bundibugyo, and playing around in the pool. I will be in Uganda for two weeks starting off with a weekend away at Queen Elizabeth National Park where I will be meeting up with most of the Bundibugyo team. I hope to find some rest in the midst of movement from one place to the next. Please pray for safe travels and a rejuvenating trip.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Have a great trip.

Michelle said...

reuniting with old friends is cool. I just talked to Rochelle Ness on facebook as well as Augusto Gurdian, Shawne's old singing partner and my ex Jose's brother, remember? Facebook is cool! Have a great trip. Say hi for me to those I know.